overhaul / undertow

Monday, April 29, 2002

Work is getting more bearable. I don't know if this is a sign that my brain is turning into a passive blob of mush, or if I'm actually having a sort of fun, or if it's just that I'm getting used to this.

Then again, everything is more fun when you've enabled your sound card and can listen to music while you work.

I'm also working on another project I'll link soon to this one. It's a little more personal. I thought about throwing all its content into this weblog, but then decided that for those of you who only want the facts, this will be better; and for those who want the, er, extraneous circumstances and surrounding contexts, well, you can visit my new project.

Aside from the fact that I feel overly precious and arrogant in creating it, that is.

ah well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home