overhaul / undertow

Sunday, July 28, 2002



Been hearing about you. All about your disapproval. Still I remember the way I used to move you. I wrote you a letter. I heard it just upset you. Why don't you tell me? How can I do this better? Are you out there? Do you hear me? Can I call you? Do you still hate me? Are we talking? Are we fighting? Is it over? Are we writing? We're getting older. But we're acting younger. I should be smarter. It seems I'm getting dumber. I have a picture of you and me in Brooklyn. On a porch, it was raining. Hey, I remember that day. And I miss you. -jawbreaker

I'm off to I Am The World Trade Center at Spaceland. I thought earlier tonight I might stay home but...I want to go.

life is crazy. at least me and life agree and are congruent in that sense.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home