overhaul / undertow

Monday, July 15, 2002

I think the stones are moving...

I slept for about an hour.

You can tell they're moving 'cos it changes from a dull thud in your back to a much more acute, precise and pointed feeling further down in your abdomen. The more you can pinpoint their location the bigger they are and the further down they've come.

Right now they're just somehwere to the left and that's all I can tell.

What scares me is that you're supposed to take the vicodin every 4 hours. I'm taking one every two hours and I still feel this pretty bad. It hasn't been this serious in...well, in a while.

My lower back still aches on my left which I have to keep track of too, 'cos if the kidney gets so backed up with stones--they're more like coarse sand really--that it starts to swell, the tissues could be damaged and the kidney could fail.

That would be bad.

More water...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home