overhaul / undertow

Thursday, October 28, 2004




la la la

So I know I haven't blogged much personal stuff for a while. That's cos there really hasn't been much to talk about. I'm living at home now, with the folks, and it's pretty fuggin boring. But I guess that's a good thing. I feel like my life was overextended like an iceberg breaking up, and there was just no way to put all the pieces back together agin without jumping ship entirely. To mix metaphors.

I'm working on the Institute of Mental Decay which will take place this weekend. More info is here. Vanessa's in charge of putting a room together.

I've started seeing someone. I don't know how this will pan out. I'm not quite the mess I was two months ago, and he's very understanding of my current sitch, but I don't know if we have enough of the basics in common--he's very taken with the cult of personality that LA spins around, and I'm just...not.

I guess we'll see. Today's gonna be busy, working for Mat and pulling my Halloween costume together. I'll put pictures up when I get 'em.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home