overhaul / undertow

Tuesday, October 01, 2002


Yay! I'm alive. In light of this unexpected, life-ish development, the "goodbye if i die" post seems a bit dumb, but I don't think it was a poor choice to do it...it certainly made me think a lot about what is most important to me, and my feelings about my life in general.

I guess they're relatively positive. :)

Here is where I am staying:

http://www.napili.com

It's purdy.

There is also a lot of new developments going up around here...if I hada digital camera I'd scan 'em in fer you to see, but it'll have to wait 'til I get home...anyway, the new land developments--there's even an Outback Steakhouse!--and the housing developments are making this place look almost indistinguishable from parts of Orange County, Ventura, or the midwest. You have to drive out to the less-frequented areas to remind yourself you're in Hawaii.

However, the fact that I AM writing this from a very tiny internet cafe / sanwich shop / video store / ice cream shop makes it all seem a little more charming.

see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home