overhaul / undertow

Friday, January 23, 2004




guess who loves her new gadget


Yay, new photo-phone!
If any of these pics come up "x"ed-out, try refreshing; I've got a lotta pictures up on the site these days and it's a bit much for lil' Blogger to handle.

The First Annual Hunter S. Thompson Rampage and Normal's Birthday:

Date (Brian), Little Bit, and Gary; beautiful Jenna; me getting arty with a martini glass; Normal as Hunter.




Normal raisin' da roof; Vanessa as Hunter; her again; Normal tormenting a waffle.




Jaylinn's Fabulous Thirtieth Birthday:

The JBird exhaling; our class picture; Jaylinn and the awesome Torrey.





The night of Meat Loaf at the WeHo Party Haus (also known as Scooter's Pad)

Patrick by lavalamp; Keith looking spookily like Iggy Pop; Patrick again; Ben and I (this photo taken by Patrick, nice work!)




And randomity:

Vanessa being a tard, having a "drinking problem"; COOLEST.STATE.MOTTO.EVER.



and now, the reason why I'm in a better mood today than I was in the post below:

Normal mentioned a cross country road trip to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home