overhaul / undertow

Wednesday, February 11, 2004




Le Barometer de Mood

You're inside the finest little space
And the slightest sound just
Makes you want to close your eyes
And hold your breath
Seen too much for all they care
And been around, and seen what's there
And you can't bring it back anymore
-unbelievable truth.



I vow that it's goodbye. I vow that it's goodbye and God bless.
Why did I have to assume we're exactly the same? Oh no, talking about yourself.
I vow that it's goodbye to the old ways. Those stories were a good read, they were dumb as well.
I could never be seen falling down on my knees crawling, oh no, talk about a sell.
Oh, but as the heavens shudder, baby, I belong to you.
Oh they said you get what you deserve and all they said was true.
So is this what it's come to? Am I cold or just a little bit warm?
Oh, well, just give me an easy life and a peaceful death...
-the sundays.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home