overhaul / undertow

Thursday, July 25, 2002


Bad news: Fire play is cancelled for an undetermined amount of time, as we were kicked out of our former location at Seventh and Alameda. Anyone know of a large parking lot, available at nights, with owners amenable to having anywhere from ten to 30 people there possibly until maybe midnight, lighting things--sometimes big things--on fire?

Riiiiiight. Still, though, let me know.


Good news: Since there was no fire spinning last night I went out with Vanessa for drinks. Yay! The Short Stop is kinda starting to suck, though. And I think I've discovered that my limit on week nights is two drinks.

Not the three that I had.

Ahem.

Bad news: Being tired and a little hung over at work blows.

ah well, such is life in the big city, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home