overhaul / undertow

Saturday, April 10, 2004




I love doing this. Really.


No, really.


$650 - roommate sought for hollywood hills / runyon canyon apartment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2004-04-10, 12:29AM PDT
This is a nice, medium-sized 2-bed, 2-bath apartment right near the border between Hollywood and West Hollywood, on a quiet street but within walking distance of the Chinese Theatre, Runyon Canyon, several movie theatres and lots of bars, clubs and restaurants. The room for rent has its own bathroom, a wall a/c, and an entire wall full of mirrored closets. Water is paid; there is no gas; and electric is split every two months. Cable and phone would be your responsibilities. There is underground secured parking; the unit is carpeted; laundry room downstairs; we have a large garden patio; there's a pool, billiards room, sauna and jacuzzi in the back (which I never use, but you might). Kitchen is relatively large and well-appointed for those who like to cook. No pets. When it comes to drinking and drugs I don't care what you do as long as it doesn't get me in trouble and you don't puke in the living room. I don't smoke, and if you do I'd prefer you do so outside on the patio. I've lived here for quite some time and have always had female roommates; this time I am open to male and female. My biggest pet peeve is people eating my food. The main area is kept relatively clean and tidy but my room is a mess, and I've been known to leave dishes in the sink; so if you know you're a real neat freak, I would probably get on your nerves after a while. I keep late hours and am always rushing off to work or social stuff, so quite often we'd be ships passing in the night.
I'm in search of a low-maintenance roommate with a similarly busy work / social schedule and a flexible, easygoing attitude. I'm rarely home but when I am I'm quiet and don't often have guests. The apt itself is pretty fully furnished but your room is not. Looking for a pleasant roommate with whom I can coexist peacefully. Underground parking w/ no extra fee, secure building. $600 security deposit, refundable when you move out; rent is month-to-month although I'd prefer people stay for at least six months: this "looking for a roommate" thing blows.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
this is in or around hollywood and la brea









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home